Thursday, July 13, 2017

Week 1 (7th July 2017): Self Introduction

 Week 1:7th July 2017

       Hello and good day to you!My name is Ilham Harith Bin Zulhazri.I was born on the 6th of November 1999.With the creativity of my parent's they named me 'Ilham' because it means Inspiration.And 'Harith' means Strong and Making Efforts.

        I currently live in Shah Alam but I've spent most of my childhood and teenage years in Taman Tun which is in Kuala Lumpur.The reason to that is because,my beautiful mother worked at University of Malaya.So on her way to work,she would send me and my sisters to granny's house which is in Taman Tun.My grandfather would send us to school every morning since we were 7.They are both still alive and healthy at 70.

        My hobbies aren't that very interesting to be honest.I would regularly Google all bunch of stuffs,take non-copyrighted photographs on my Canon EOS 650D and my Huawei P9,and I love listening to my favorite genre of music EVERYDAY.And my favorite genre of music are Rock and Metal.I still get questions from people on why I love listening to that kind of music.Some people would say I worship Satan,some people would say I'm an evil person.And to be honest,I don't really care what they say because,it comes to the point where it's actually funny when they tell me that.How I got into this music is by my handsome and hard-working father and his late father which sadly passed away before my parents even got married.

             I was quite an ambitious child back then.There was a time when I wanted to be an architect because I loved to play games that requires you to create your own cities,buildings,skyscrapers.There was a time when I wanted to be an English Lecturer just like my mother.I am very IN LOVE with animals,bugs and insects.Most people would be scared to hold a Tarantula on their palms,and then there's me attempting to place the creature on my face.Which unfortunately DID NOT HAPPEN because the professionals did not let me.So with that interest,I also had an ambition where I wanted to become a Wildlife Biologist.But sadly,not all dreams come true.No worries,my ambition to become a Designer might just happen if I focus on my studies and never giving up.Besides,if I can't be a Wildlife Biologist,I can always be an expert of the wildlife with the help of books and Google.


Communication channels through which news, entertainment, education, data, or promotional messages are disseminated. Media includes every broadcasting and narrowcasting medium such as newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, billboards, direct mail, telephone, fax, and internet. Media is the plural of medium and can take a plural or singular verb, depending on the sense intended.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/media.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream Team Challenge Blog #10 Week 8

Ilham Harith Bin Zulhazri 1161104005 Dream Team Challenge Blog #10 Week 8 In this entry, we're finally doing our illustrations fo...